FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Garlic Shrimp
This is a simple, straightforward way of preparing shrimp that fits perfectly in any cook’s recipe file. It’s quick to make and can easily be served as a first course or with pasta as part of an entrée.
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 oz. butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic; set aside. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and parsley; stir in 3 tablespoons garlic butter.
- Spread remaining garlic butter on the bottom of a 9”, round baking dish or ceramic tart pan; arrange shrimp over the butter. Top shrimp with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and bread crumbs have browned.
- Serve as a first course or serve as an entreé with fettucine tossed with olive oil, crushed garlic and Parmesan cheese.