FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Old-Fashioned Baked Mac & Cheese
Make old-school macaroni and cheese with new-school ingredients for a hot and creamy side dish your kids will think took all day to make.
View all tips »
Omit tomatoes and dressing, if desired. Top prepared macaroni mixture with buttered crumbs and bake as directed. Substitute crackers with 1 cup fresh bread crumbs, if desired.
- 1 pkg. (7.25 oz.) Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 20 Ritz® crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook macaroni in a large saucepan in boiling water according to package directions. Drain. Stir in milk and cheese sauce mix.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square baking dish. Mix tomatoes and dressing. Top macaroni mixture with tomato mixture. Drizzle butter over cracker crumbs; toss with fork. Sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and crumbs are golden.