FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Salmon with Herbs
Delicious meets healthy in this baked entree that's perfectly seasoned with a medley of fresh herbs.
- 2 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 lb. salmon fillets
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.