FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Stuffed Apples
Sam's Club works with select growers to make sure you get the best apple varieties at the best value, so you can impress guests with this autumn apple dessert stuffed with sharp blue cheese and sweet dried fruit.
- 4 medium apples
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) quick-cooking oats
- 1 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp. raisins
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Cut apples in half lengthwise; remove cores. Place in an ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. Fill each half with 1 tsp. blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, cranberries, raisins and brown sugar; spoon into apples. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.