FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Turkey, Cheddar and Bacon Sandwich
These sandwiches are so easy, you’ll make "TCBs" a family favorite for lunch or dinner.
View all tips »
Substitute crispy, cooked peppered bacon or other flavored bacon for a tasty twist.
- 2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 4 oz. thinly sliced cooked turkey breast (from deli)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- 5 slices precooked bacon
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick®, milk and egg until blended. Spread half of the batter into baking dish. Top with turkey and 1 cup of the cheese. Top with bacon. Spread remaining batter over bacon.
- Bake uncovered 28 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.