FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Banana Graham Bars
Skip the store-bought energy bars for this delicious, economical and simple homemade recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1 can (5 oz.) low fat or fat free evaporated milk
- 2 large ripe bananas, chopped
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, flour, butter and baking soda in large bowl; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup graham cracker mixture; press remainder into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned on edges; set aside.
- Stir together remaining 3/4 cup sugar, cardamom and cloves in medium bowl. Beat in egg; stir in milk. Add bananas and pecans. Pour over baked crust; spread mixture evenly. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.