FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Banana-Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
This pretty parfait is one easy way to get the kids to enjoy a healthy breakfast. Or serve this to your next book club meeting for dessert.
- 3 ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, chopped then frozen, or 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 3 cup(s) plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) granola or trail mix
- Blend bananas, mango or strawberries, lemon juice, honey and ginger until smooth and creamy.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt in bottom of a parfait or dessert glass.
- Layer banana purée and yogurt in the glass. Be sure to end with yogurt.
- Top with a generous sprinkle of granola or trail mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve.