FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Barbecue Chicken Nachos
Saucy barbecue chicken on top of cheesy nachos makes a great party starter.
View all tips »
Prepare using 2% Milk Velveeta®.
Prepare using shredded cooked pork.
These nachos are equally delicious when prepared with any other Bull’s-eye Barbecue Sauce, such as Memphis Style.
- 6 cup(s) tortilla chips (6 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) Bull’s-eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- 6 oz. Velveeta®, cut into .50-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- Spread chips onto platter.
- Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until heated through; stir.
- Microwave Velveeta® and milk in separate small microwaveable bowl 1-1/2 min. or until Velveeta® is completely melted, stirring every 45 sec.
- Spoon chicken mixture over chips; top with Velveeta® sauce, tomatoes and peppers.