FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Barbecue Chicken Wraps
Not the same old BBQ Chicken recipe. This easy to make wrap filling will be a new staple in your menu plan.
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 yellow onions (medium), .50 inch slices
- 3/4 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tomatoes (medium ripe) stems removed, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cup(s) lettuce (shredded)
- 8 six inch flour tortillas – wrapped in foil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill over Kingsford® charcoal, together with onion slices, over medium heat on all sides for about five to seven minutes on each side.
- Brush both the chicken and onion generously with the KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce and finish grilling until crispy and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and cover with foil and allow cooling. Once cool enough to handle, shred the chicken and separate the onions into rings.
- Warm the tortillas over the grill for 2-3 minutes. Once warm, take tortilla and fill it with chicken and onions.
- Top with some of the chopped tomato and lettuce and roll into a snug wrap.