FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Barbecue Sausage Kabobs
Build flavorful kabobs with the season’s freshest vegetables and smoked sausage. Then glaze in a tangy BBQ sauce and grill for a quick grilled entrée!
- 2 Cavanaugh® Smoked Sausage links
- 3/4 cup(s) Cattlemen’s ® BBQ Sauce
- 1 red onion, cut into large pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 3 Tbsp. shallots ,minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 4 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 6 Skewer 8-12” (Bamboo or metal)
- salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Pineapple, cut into large pieces (Optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. If using bamboo skewers, soak skewers in water for 20 minutes prior to use.
- Cut sausage into 2-inch slices. Thread skewers with sausages, vegetables, and pineapple.
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, shallots, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Brush skewers generously with sauce and grill for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.