FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
An old, classic cookout favorite.
View all tips »
May substitute 1 pound of cocktail wieners and serve in sauce as an appetizer.
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup(s) minced onion
- 1/2 cup(s) Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) Heinz® Applie Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Heinz® Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp. Heinz® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 lb. frankfurters (8/1)
- 8 long sandwich buns
- Heat butter in a medium skillet. Cook celery and onion until tender.
- Add Ketchup and next 5 ingredients and stir into skillet to combine.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add frankfurters; cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve frankfurters with sauce in buns.