FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Barbecued Pork Hoagies
Check out this quick and easy alternative to pulled pork sandwiches using Sam’s Club quality pork tenderloin. These subs are an ideal simple solution for an effortless lunch or dinner for two.
- 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 hoagie buns, split
- 1/2 cup(s) of your favorite coleslaw
- 2 thin sandwich pickle slices
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of tenderloin to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Open meat so it lies flat.
- Place on a rack coated with cooking spray in a broiler pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes. Turn pork; brush with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°F.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices. Spread remaining barbecue sauce over cut side of bun bottoms;layer with pork, coleslaw and pickles. Replace bun tops.