FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Finding the perfect ribs recipe to fit your schedule and grilling expertise can be a challenge. Here, if you’ve got the time, we have the solution. This fuss-free barbecue recipe makes sauces and seasoning easy so you can focus on achieving perfect grilling results.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 rack pork spareribs (3 to 4 lbs.)
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) beer
- 2/3 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- Rub the salt, Italian seasoning and pepper over ribs and place in a shallow roasting pan; add beer. Cover and bake at 325°F for 2 hours or until tender.
- Drain ribs. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and basting with sauce.