FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Barbecued Sweet Corn with Herb Butter
Fresh, sweet corn is so delicious on its own that simply boiling it often seems like enough. However, for those occasions when you want to kick your barbecue supper up a notch, try this simple and flavorful barbecued corn.
View all tips »
Grab your favorite pair of corn forks before they’re gone!
- 10 ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup(s) softened Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 3 tsp. kosher salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove any husks and strings from ears of sweet corn. Soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix well.
- Drain the sweet corn. Brush with the seasoned Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters mixture and wrap each ear in foil.
- Place on preheated grill for 15 minutes, turning several times.
- Unwrap sweet corn and put it back on the grill to char for about 5 minutes. Serve.