FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
BBQ Pork and Apples
The succulent flavor combination of this barbecue ribs recipe cooked with fresh apples is one sweet summer dish you’ll make again and again.
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs, 2 to 3 lbs.
- 1 pkg. Weber® Just Add Juice™ Original BBQ Marinade Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Member’s Mark® Apple Juice
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. ReaLemon® Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Daily Chef™ Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon
- Cut rack into 3 sections. Combine apple juice and marinade mix in large plastic bag; add ribs and coat well.
- Cook the ribs, bone side facing down, over indirect low heat with the lid closed for 1 hour.
- Continue to cook the ribs over indirect low heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until the meat is tender and has shrunk back from the ends of the bones. Total cooking time will be 2 to 3 hours.
- While the ribs are cooking, coat a large piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Add the apples and all ingredients and tightly seal foil. Cook over direct low heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Transfer the ribs to a clean sheet pan and tightly cover with aluminum foil. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing into individual ribs. Serve warm with hot apples.