FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Beef and Pasta Salad
Add sirloin to your traditional pasta salad for a picnic-style cookout with plenty of panache.
- 3 cup(s) rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup(s) halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced ripe olives
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) shredded provolone or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, green pepper, tomatoes and olives.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry sirloin in oil until cooked as desired; drain.
- If serving salad hot, add dressing to skillet and bring to a boil. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Add cheese; serve immediately.
- If serving salad cold, let beef cool for 15 minutes. Add the beef, dressing and cheese to pasta mixture; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour.