FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Beef & Cheese Foldover
Give ground beef a new twist for dinner. This open-faced hearty beef pie is full of saucy, cheesy flavor and is easy to prepare too.
View all tips »
You'll save 60 calories, 7 grams of total fat and 3 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and Kraft® Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. A.1. Original® Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) hot water
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Stir in corn, ketchup and steak sauce; set aside.
- Add water to baking mix; stir until mixture forms dough. Shape into ball. Place on lightly floured surface; knead 5 times or until smooth and no longer sticky. Roll into 12-inch circle; transfer to baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spoon meat mixture onto center of dough; spread to within 2 inches of edge. Fold edge of dough over meat, leaving center uncovered.
- Bake 20 min. Top filling with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with parsley