FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Steak sits in for traditional lamb in these simple Greek-style wraps, satisfying enough to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
- 1 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped, seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 whole pita breads, warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 1/2 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and cucumber; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef in oil over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Layer half of each pita with steak, tomato, olives, onion, cheese, lettuce and dressing mixture. Fold each pita over filling; secure with toothpicks.