FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A simple, delicious alternative to loose-meat burgers. The whole family will love this easy recipe made with our USDA Choice beef and tender, buttery crescent rolls, both always available in club.
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash sugar
- 2 tubes (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheese, salt, chili powder, pepper and sugar; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle; carefully roll up.
- Place point side down 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.