FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Beef Tenderloin Lollipops
Full-flavored with melt-in-your-mouth tenderness, Sam's Club beef tenderloin takes a starring role in this fun way to enjoy satisfying appetizers or the main course.
- 3 large onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 beef tenderloin roast (2 lb.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cup(s) (8 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- In a large skillet, sauté onions in oil and 1 tablespoon butter until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cut roast into 1-1/2-inch cubes; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef in batches in remaining butter.
- Transfer beef to an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; top with onions and blue cheese. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F). Insert skewers into appetizers.