FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
Grill up this perfect combination of steak and veggies tonight. The family is sure to love it!
- 1/2 cup(s) Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 large mushrooms, halved
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with wine. Pour 2/3 cup marinade in large, shallow baking dish or plastic bag. Add beef and vegetables; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate remaining 1/3 cup marinade.
- Remove beef and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread beef and vegetables on skewers. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with refrigerated marinade, until beef is desired doneness.