FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The smell of broccoli with fresh garlic and olive oil roasting in the oven will bring everyone to the kitchen table with extra healthy appetites.
- 12 oz. Broccoli
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 tsp. basil, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl toss broccoli with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes turning once during cooking, until crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables immediately to serving bowl and toss with lemon juice and zest, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts and basil.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve hot.