FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Berries & Cream Bruschetta
Celebrate berry season with this seasonal dessert showcasing mother nature’s radiant colors. Using a variety of berries atop each slice of pound cake makes for a refreshingly sweet taste and an impressive presentation.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup(s) each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the berries.
- Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream.