FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
If you love the creamy richness of crème brûlée but are looking for a healthier alternative to the popular dessert, try this fruit and yogurt dessert. It combines the smoothness of Activia® with berries and a little bit of sweet crunch.
View all tips »
Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- 2 cup(s) mixed berries (strawberry, raspberry and blueberry)
- 2 cup(s) Dannon® Activia®, vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 crunchy sugar cookies, crumbled
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.