FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This refreshing sauce made with fresh peaches and berries is a delightful topping on everything from ice cream to pancakes.
- 2 cup(s) fresh sliced, peeled peaches
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh, pitted dark sweet cherries, halved
- 1 cup(s) plus 1 Tbsp. orange juice, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the peaches, blueberries, cherries, 1 cup orange juice and sugar; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until peaches are tender.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining orange juice until smooth; stir into hot fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Serve with ice cream.