FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Berry Chocolate Dessert
Like fresh berries dipped in creamy chocolate mousse, this dessert combines some surprising ingredients for a smooth, delightful taste.
- 2/3 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 1/3 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 carton (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup(s) ea. fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 2 Tbsp. seedless strawberry jam
- Place almonds in a small food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Sprinkle into a greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared pan. Mound fruit on top.
- Microwave jam on high for 15 seconds or until melted; drizzle over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Remove sides of pan.