FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Berry Delicious Angel Food Trifle
A trifle is an easy-to-prepare layered dessert made with cake, pudding, fruit or chocolate (or both!) and whipped topping. Feel free to improvise with your family's favorite flavors.
- 1 angel food cake (30 ounce), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 containers (8 ounce) whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding (1.5 ounce), prepared according to directions on package
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, sliced, reserving a few whole berries for garnish*
- 1 pt. fresh blueberries*
- 3 kiwi fruit, sliced*
- Toss all fruit together in a large bowl. In a second bowl, gently fold together the prepared vanilla pudding and one container of the whipped topping.
- Place a layer of angel food cake cubes in the bottom of a trifle bowl or punch bowl. Spoon a layer of the pudding mixture on top of the cake cubes. Top the pudding with a layer of the fruit. Repeat layers until all ingredients have been used. Top trifle with the second container of whipped topping and garnish with the reserved whole berries.