FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Berry Lemonade Slush
This berry lemonade slush is simple to make and refreshing for the whole family.
View all tips »
Substitute blueberries or sliced peeled peaches for the strawberries.
- 1/3 cup(s) Country Time® lemonade-flavor drink mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) ice cubes
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen strawberries
- Measure drink mix into blender container. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and blend on high speed for 10 seconds. Turn off blender.
- Stir with spoon. Cover and blend an additional 5 seconds or until smooth, using pulsing action.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover slush in freezer.