FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Berry Mini Cheesecakes
These bite-size desserts are perfect for entertaining, and with just a few ingredients, they’re simple to make. Add fresh raspberry garnish for a striking presentation.
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups.
- In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low until just combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries.