FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Berry-Spinach Salad with Almonds
You can bet everyone will be eager to eat their greens when you pair spinach with sweet dressing, fresh strawberries and crunchy nuts. The brilliant color contrast and ease of doubling this recipe make it great for serving a crowd.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 3 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add almonds; sprinkle with sugar. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until almonds are lightly browned. Spread on foil to cool; break apart.
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad. Sprinkle with sugared almonds; toss to coat.