FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Best Beefy Burgers with Roasted Onion & Peppercorn Mayo
The seasoned mayonnaise blend is really the hero in this recipe, combining tender sweet red onions with creamy mayo for a savory, satisfying burger topping.
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- Optional ingredients: tomato slices and lettuce leaves
- Place onion on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400°F for 8 to 12 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pepper and onion mixture; set aside.
- Sprinkle beef with remaining salt; gently mix. Shape into four patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°F and juices run clear.
- Serve on rolls with mayonnaise mixture and, if desired, tomato and lettuce.