FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Find the perfect combination of rich decadence and sweetness with these brownies made from scratch with creamy chocolate frosting. They’re easier to make than you may think, and the taste is so worth the effort.
- 1/2 cup(s) (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) Hershey®'s Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts (optional)
Creamy Brownie Frosting
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Hershey®'s Cocoa
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp. milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack before frosting.
- To prepare Creamy Brownie Frosting, beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla in small bowl until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar and milk; beat to spreading consistency.
- Spread frosting over brownies. Cut into squares.