FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Big Game Meatball Subs
Make a winner of a meatball sandwich starring Classico® sauce, Casa Di Bertacchi® beef meatballs, your favorite provolone and fresh baguettes.
- 1 jar (32oz.) Classico® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 2 lb. Casa Di Bertacchi® Authentic Italian Style Beef Meatballs (approximately 52 meatballs)
- 3 French baguettes
- Sliced provolone cheese
- Fresh basil or parsley, to garnish
- Combine sauce and meatballs in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat and cook 18-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until meatballs are heated through.
- Cut baguettes into 4” segments and then again lengthwise. Place 4-5 meatballs in each sandwich and top with desired amount of cheese and additional sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs.