FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Big-Game Party Mix
Create an addictively delicious party mix with just five ingredients: peanut butter, M&M’s® Milk Chocolate Candies, Cheez-It® crackers, sugar and corn syrup
- 1 cup(s) corn syrup
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 2 cup(s) M&M’s® Milk Chocolate Candies
- 6 cup(s) Sunshine® Cheez-It® Original Blend Snack Crackers
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil (OR in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 minutes until syrup boils).
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Add crackers and candy; stir until coated. Cool on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Then, gently break apart and place in a bowl to serve.