FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Just two ingredients make these biscuits super-easy.
View all tips »
For drop biscuits, do not knead dough. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into a ball; knead 10 times. Roll dough 1/2-inch thick. Cut with 2 1/2-inch round cutter dipped in Bisquick. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.