FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bistro Apple Pizza
The delectable combination of of crisp apples and flavorful cheese is always a crowd pleaser. So imagine what happens when they come together once again atop a hot-from-the-oven pizza. Deliciously different and oh-so-healthy, think of it as everyone's favorite Italian classic with a fresh-picked spin.
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 prepared pizza crust,12-inch
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) apples, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Brush olive oil blend onto pizza crust.
- Distribute spinach evenly onto crust. Sprinkle on apples.
- Blend mozzarella cheese, blue cheese and Parmesan cheese. Distribute evenly over apples.
- Sprinkle on oregano.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is brown.
- Sprinkle on reserved fresh apples and blue cheese as garnish.
- Repeat as desired for more pizzas.