FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bistro Breakfast Panini
Smooth-flavored brie complements crisp apples and savory bacon in a hearty sandwich that promises to satisfy you through morning.
- 6 bacon strips
- 1 tsp. butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices sourdough bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 oz. Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 thin slices apple
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Place eggs on two slices of bread; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with cheese, apple, bacon, spinach and remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.