FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bite-Size Apple Pies
Perfect for snacking, appetizers, breakfast or desserts, these versatile little pies packed with fresh, crisp Sam's Club® apples make fall days divine.
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 14 .1 oz. refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted, divided
- 2 medium tart apples, each cut into 8 wedges
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside 1 tablespoon. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Cut each sheet into eight 1-inch strips, about 8 inches long. Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against the apple.
- Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining butter; sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture. Bake at 425°F for 13 to 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.