FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Black Bean Veggie Burger Salad
Low in fat yet full of flavor, this spicy salad is a perfect complement to any entree or ideal as a light meal itself.
- 2 frozen spicy black bean veggie burgers
- 3 cup(s) spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) salsa
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- Cook veggie burgers according to package directions.
- Divide the salad greens, tomatoes, corn and onion between two serving plates. Crumble burgers; sprinkle each salad with burgers, chips and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, salsa and taco seasoning; serve with salad.