FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Blackened Salmon Kabobs with Yogurt Sauce
A taste of the Greek Isles, rich in flavor and essential omega-3s.
- 4 C. Wirthy & Co.™ Blackened Pre-seasoned Salmon Fillets, cut horizontally into 1-in. thick slices
- 8 12-in. wooden skewers
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup(s) low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Soak skewers in water for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Prepare yogurt sauce by mixing yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper together; place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to approximately 400°F. Thread thawed salmon strips onto skewers so that they lie flat. Drizzle salmon with olive oil and place on hot grill. Grill for approximately 2 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Serve with yogurt sauce on the side.