FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
BLT Meatball Sliders
Bacon is the surprising ingredient in these simple meatball sandwiches made with high-quality Sam’s Club pork and beef. The whole family will love these for lunch or dinner, or whip them up for handheld party appetizers.
- 1 lb. uncooked bacon strips
- 1 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2/3 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 18 dinner rolls, split
- 3 cup(s) spring mix salad greens
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Place bacon in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, egg, bread crumbs, onion and seasonings. Crumble the bacon, pork and beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 2-inch meatballs.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 425°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Spread ranch dressing over rolls. Layer each with salad greens, a tomato slice and a meatball; replace tops.