FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
We’ve never met a BLT we didn’t like, and our tortilla version is no exception. All the elements of the classic, rolled and cut into bite-size pieces to share with your peeps.
View all tips »
Save 30 calories and 3g fat per serving by preparing with Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese, Kraft® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and Oscar Mayer® Turkey Bacon.
Prepare using spinach-flavored tortillas.
- 4 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened (.50 of 8-ounce pkg.)
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup(s) romaine lettuce, shredded
- Mix cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl. Add bacon and tomatoes; mix well.
- Spread onto tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- Cut each into 7 diagonal slices.