FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Blue Cheese Cheesecake
Enjoy this cheesecake before the main course. This savory cheese spread blends fresh cheese varieties from the club for an appetizer that's rich in flavor.
- 1 cup(s) crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 9 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 6 1/2 oz. garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) sour cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, spreadable cheese, sour cream, eggs, milk, sherry and pepper; cover and process until blended. Pour over crust. Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers.