FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Blue Cheese-Stuffed Steaks
Tender, quality beef is made even tastier when topped with fresh grape tomatoes and flavorful blue cheese.
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 cup(s) grape tomatoes
- 4 boneless beef top loin steaks (8 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Cover and cook over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and softened. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until tomatoes just begin to burst. Remove from the skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Cut a pocket in the thickest part of each steak; fill with blue cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet, cook steaks over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F). Serve with tomato mixture.