FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Blueberry Mango Energy Smoothie
The flavors of blueberry and mango blend into a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe. Firm, soft or silken tofu all blend smoothly and add protein and calcium. Wheat germ adds fiber, vitamin E and folic acid, and blends well with the smoothie ingredients.
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) blueberries
- 1 cup(s) frozen mango chunks
- 2/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 oz. tofu (about 2” cube)
- 2 Tbsp. wheat germ
- Blend blueberries, mango, orange juice, tofu and wheat germ in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth. Serve cold.