FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Layers of brown sugar and pecan topping give this coffee cake a special crunch factor. The sour cream and blueberries ensure that it is also remarkably moist.
View all tips »
This freezes for up to 2 weeks.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Daisy® Brand Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup(s) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon or candied ginger
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9” spring-form pan.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, pecans, melted butter and cinnamon or ginger.
- Pour half the batter into the spring form pan. Sprinkle blueberries over the batter.
- Sprinkle half of the filling on the batter. Add remaining batter and top with remaining filling-topping mixture.
- Bake for 75 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, then the sour cream and vanilla. Whisk in the flour mixture.