FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Satisfying your sweet tooth can be easy with smart desserts that use fresh fruit as their main source of sweetness. This delicate tart is especially easy to make.
- 2 homemade pie crusts
- 3 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place 1 sheet of pie dough on foiled baking sheet.
- Toss blueberries, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and flour in a large bowl and mix until berries are well coated.
- Place berry mixture in the center of the pie dough.
- Break butter and place on top of berries.
- Place the second pie dough over berry mixture and, with a fork, press down edges to seal.
- Cut 3 slits in top of the pie and bake for 35 minutes.