FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Boneless Leg of Lamb with Herbed Goat Cheese
Rosemary and garlic bring out the rich, unique flavor of the meat in this exquisite meal, while goat cheese and dried cranberries bring another savory layer of flavor.
- 1 boneless leg of lamb
- 16 oz. goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 1 cup(s) Ocean Spray® Craisins®
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove netting from lamb and place on cutting board. Open the meat up and season with salt and pepper. In a mixing bowl, combine the goat cheese, garlic, parsley, rosemary and Craisins®.
- Place the goat cheese mixture in the middle of the lamb opening and fold side layer on top of lamb.
- Cut 12 pieces of twine and tie lamb so goat cheese mixture is intact.
- Season the outer layer of lamb with salt and pepper.
- Cook lamb at 450°F for 20 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 400°F and cook for another 55 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.