FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bourbon Brat Skewers
Marinate crisp veggies in a bourbon bath and bundle with juicy Johnsonville brats in this easy grilling recipe.
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) bourbon
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 cup(s) whole mushrooms
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 medium sweet green peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 package (16 oz.) uncooked bratwurst links, cut into 1 in. slices
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the vegetables; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and reserve marinade. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the vegetables and bratwurst. Brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until bratwurst is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.