FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bow Tie Chicken
Warm up with this quick and easy casserole.
- 1 pkg. farfalle (bow tie) pasta (14.5 ounce) or penne rigate pasta
- 1 jar pasta sauce (14 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) unseasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl, add the sauce and dressing and mix until well blended. Fold in half the dressing and mix until well coated.
- In an oiled 11x9x2 inch baking dish, layer half the pasta, then half the chicken, half the peas, corn and repeat with the remaining pasta, chicken, peas and corn. Evenly sprinkle the top with the feta cheese. Drizzles the remaining dressing over the casserole, and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.